Upgraded Printing and Photo-Copying Services
We're pleased to announce that the Library has upgraded the printing and copy machine system with new and advanced technology.
We've positioned this new equipment specifically for the convenience of our visitors. In addition, the following new improvements have been put in place:
• Cloud printing through Mobile Print: You can send documents for printing from a laptop or any smartphone with email capabilities.
• We've reduced the price of printing and photo-copying to 0.20 agurot a unit (down from 0.25 agurot)
• You are now free to print documents from any and all the printers and photo-copiers spread throughout the library.
• We have installed automatic paper feeders in all the machines.
• You can now pay by credit card, as well as debit cards
• Your payment is processed immediately after use.
For more information on printing and copying services, click here